[seqfan] Re: OEIS Wiki: Offsets

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 05:53:56 CEST 2015

At least in the days, an A-number A000000 would
break the system.

About your suggestion that there should be an entry for
-4,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,4,, where would it start?!

Although I guess we could have an entry that goes from -100 to +100,
which would match most of those submissions.  With a name like
"Central 201 terms of the positive and negative integers"
with a comment "See A000027 for more terms",
and offset -100.  Shall I create it?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com