[seqfan] Re: Zeros in sequences; old subject was: problems with A022920

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 17:36:58 CEST 2015

So one wouldn't generally change elements of older sequences (unless they
are wrong) I suppose. For the new sequences by Maximilian, if I was to look
for those sequences (without knowing about the rule about removing these
zeroes) then I guess I'd first look with the zero's every second element.
If nothing pops up then I'd try again without the zeroes. Alternatively
maybe, if they'll be submitted without the zeroes, put the first ten or so
elements of the seq. with the zero's in a comment so they might be found
with a search anyway?