[seqfan] Re: It's a Bug, Not a Feature

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 01:52:22 CET 2015

Concerning the status of A108718:

You know we have two editing stacks, submissions ready to be reviewed, and
submissions not ready to be reviewed.

when several people are posting comments or suggestions to an entry, as
happened here,
it can bounce back and forth between the two stacks.  it looks like this
submission had
been moved (by Alonso) to the "not ready" stack some time ago, and it has
remained in that stack ever since

I just moved it to "ready for review" stack

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com