[seqfan] Re: It's a Bug, Not a Feature

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Wed Dec 2 04:41:08 CET 2015

Neil: "You know we have two editing stacks, submissions ready to be reviewed, and submissions not ready to be reviewed. When several people are posting comments or suggestions to an entry, as happened here, it can bounce back and forth between the two stacks."

When a proposal has been made it gets unmade by any additional edits. If I were making the additional edit I know enough to re-propose it. But when someone else makes that additional edit surely it is up to them to re-propose it. There is no point in sending me a message asking for a re-proposal because the proposal on my edit has already been made and I would never propose someone else's edit. For all I know they aren't done with it.