[seqfan] Re: A000108(n) ≡ 1 (mod 6)

Emmanuel Vantieghem emmanuelvantieghem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:30:44 CET 2015

Correction : I did not stated that as a conjecture.  According to the
information that can be seen in Guy's Unsolved Problems in Number Theory,
B33 (p. 135) this must have been known by Erdös.
You can see this also when you click on the following link :

     http://www.jstor.org/stable/2689842?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

(this is the article tho which Guy refers).
Besides, I had also an easy proof in mind.

Emmanuel.