[seqfan] Re: Looking for an interpretation

Ron Hardin rhhardin at att.net
Fri Dec 18 23:17:45 CET 2015

I could maybe set up a loop search for say nX2 binary arrays, which seems about the right size for order 4 recurrences.
Fill with squares from some subset of the 15 possible ones, trying various subsets, and see what recurrences can be produced.
So there are 32768 possibilities to try.
I can't think of another way to go from series to combinarial problem but to have a combinatorial problem set subject to a parameter and go through them and see what happens. rhhardin at mindspring.com rhhardin at att.net (either)