[seqfan] Is there an easy way to submit a similar sequence

W. Edwin Clark wclark at mail.usf.edu
Sat Mar 7 21:17:09 CET 2015

Neil made the comment below concerning a sequence I submitted that has
a(2n) = 0 for all n.

My question is: Suppose you have submitted a sequence and wish to submit a
similar
sequence with only a few changes. Is there a way to do it without copying
and pasting everything from the original sequence?
--Or worse retyping everything.

Also I have trouble copying and pasting text from one submission form to
another.
I find that I must first past into a txt file to get rid of some bothersome
formatting.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edwin