[seqfan] Re: submitting sequences with sets as terms

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:40:36 CET 2015

If each set has the same number of terms, then it probably gets split off
into a few different sequences (e.g., the Pythagorean triples, see A046090
for one example).

If each set has one more term than the previous set, then we're dealing
with a number triangle and it gets keyword:tabl.

And if the size of each set varies seemingly without a pattern, then it's
an "irregular table" and gets keyword:tabf. As a matter of fact, it's a
sequence of prime factors which
http://oeis.org/wiki/Clear-cut_examples_of_keywords gives as an example for
tabf.

Al

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Bob Selcoe <rselcoe at entouchonline.net>
wrote:

> Hi Seqfans,
>
> I was hoping for some clarification about submitting sequences with sets
> as terms.
>
> For instance, the sequence of prime factors of A098550(n) n>1 is  {2}, {3}
>
> Is there a preferred format for such sequences?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Bob Selcoe
> PS - is there a page on the site which addresses this? I couldn't find it
> from the OEIS Wiki page.

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com
<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>