[seqfan] Re: submitting sequences with sets as terms

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:48:40 CET 2015

Bob,
Alonso already answered your question, but here are some further remarks:

There are 4 standard ways to do that:

1.  Sequence giving smallest prime divisor of a(n).

2.  Sequence giving largest prime divisor of a(n).

3.  Sequence listing the distinct primes dividing a(n), in increasing
order, as an irregular triangle, with keyword tabf, as in Alonso's reply.
In this case that would be
2, 3, 2,3, 2, 3,5, ...

4. Sequence listing all primes dividing a(n), with repetition, in
increasing order, as an irregular triangle, with keyword tabf, as in
Alonso's reply. In this case that would be
2,3,2,2,3,3,2,2,2,3,5,...

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com