[seqfan] Re: submitting sequences with sets as terms

Bob Selcoe rselcoe at entouchonline.net
Mon Mar 23 13:14:21 CET 2015

Hi Neil and Seqfans,

I do now see a link: clear-cut examples of keywords on the Style Sheet under "Keywords".  Perhaps it was there before and I missed it (or maybe Alonso added it?).

Regardless, I was thinking a lot of the information there also belongs under the "Format of Entries in OEIS / Data" heading.

Unless there are objections, as time permits, I'll add the info from this thread and some of the info under "clear cut examples of keywords" to the "Data" section; or at least add the link and a brief explanation as to what kinds of info there applies to Data.

Best,
Bob