[seqfan] Re: submitting sequences with sets as terms

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:58:42 CET 2015

Bob or Alonso, Could you take care of this (excellent) suggestion:

Neil, this may be best addressed by you - Although the answer was on the
"Keyword" page, I wouldn't have thought to look there (and I'm not even
sure where it is; When I click on "Wiki" or "Index", I don't see anything
like "keywords", let alone "Clear-cut_examples_of_keywords" under Wiki,
which is where Alonso's link directs).

Might I suggest including answers to this question, and perhaps other
related questions, on the "Style Sheet" wiki page?  That seems like an
appropriate place to look for such answers.

(I am a little busy right now)

Thanks

Best regards
Neil