[seqfan] Re: A063232 and A063243 (both by NJAS).

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun May 3 17:37:37 CEST 2015

Ed, IIRC, all these dimensions of spaces of cusp forms are known - there
is no mystery (see Atkin-Lehner, Miyake).

The formulas in those entries are marked "conjectured" presumably
because the contributor did not know the theory.  It looks like A063232 and
A063243 are the same sequence - I will merge them.
Thanks for noticing this.  Why are
you interested in these cusp forms and their generating functions?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com