[seqfan] Re: Musical information about a sequence

Veikko Pohjola veikko at nordem.fi
Sun May 24 17:44:20 CEST 2015

Well, I did not refer directly to the values given in A258024, which are the n’s which reduce to 1 instead of 0, but to their differences, which of course is a separate, though related, sequence
3, 19, 3, 19, 3, 19, 3, 19, 3, 13, 6, 3, 7, 6, 6, 3, 7, 6, 6, 3, 13, 6, 3, 3, 10, 6, 3, 3, 10, 6, 3, 3, 16, 3, 3, 16, 3….
In the search of the pattern this latter is more informative as can be readily seen. It may well deserve a separate sequence, especially if its musicality either as such or due to the potential of drawing conclusions on its basis has some interest. I can submit it and then we’ll see.

Then there is a possibility for a sequence of n’s which reduce to 0 instead of 1, and their differences…

Best regards,
Veikko