[seqfan] Re: A089755

Frank Adams-Watters franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Sep 18 20:52:21 CEST 2015

I think I've figured out A089755. It looks like the sequence is computed using leading zeros, with the requirement that terms be at least two digits. So 13 can't be followed by 3, not two digits; but 103 is followed by 3 which is "really" 03, and hence legal. Dropping the leading digit from 03 leaves 3, which must thus start the next term.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters