[seqfan] Re: Sequences that use '-1' to indicate 'impossible'.

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed Sep 23 20:47:04 CEST 2015

To be clear: are you saying that all "... or -1 if no such number exists"
sequences should havw keyword:sign, even if no such n is known? For
example, would "a(n) = the smallest prime p such that the next prime after
p is p + 2n, or -1 if no such number exists" have keyword:sign (and change
to keyword:nonn once Polignac's conjecture is proved)?

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University