[seqfan] A065843 and their crossrefs.

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 01:49:12 CEST 2016

I guess priority low.
The sequences mentioned in the title are quite similar.
A065843 has name
'Let u be any string of n digits from {0,...,2}; let f(u) = number of
distinct primes, not beginning with 0, formed by permuting the digits of u;
then a(n) = max_u f(u).'.
The comment is about binary numbers. Should then the digits come from {0,
1}? If so then I guess this sequence and the 10 crossrefs in it should be
edited at some  point to fix it. I could do it but I can only have 7 drafts
at a time and I have 3 other drafts already. Should these edits be made?

Furthermore, for A065843, I'd write the example as
'a(4)=2 because 1011 and 1101 in base-2-notation are primes. No other set
of four-digit-numbers in binary with the same digitsum have the same number
of primes in them.'

Could some-one enlighten my here?