[seqfan] Re: Project: sequences obtained from Gaussian Integers via Penney's binary method of encoding?

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 00:05:19 CEST 2016

Wow, this must be synchronicity:

I was doing various "post-submission checks" for a batch of unrelated new
sequences (concerning factorial base), and a part of these checks is
clicking the left and the right hand neighbours on the "Sequence in
context" links (as to be 100% sure that I didn't submit a duplicate, or
maybe more for just to look if there is anything interesting "nearby"), and
what I will find this time:

https://oeis.org/A066321 "Binary representation of base i-1 expansion of n:
replace i-1 by 2 in base i-1 expansion of n."  from Marc LeBrun, Dec 14
2001 !

Maybe these should have an index entry? "base i-1" is not really a good
term to search for.

Cheers,

Antti