[seqfan] Re: OEIS attacked by spammers again

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Wed Jul 20 19:11:53 CEST 2016

These Arschgeburten will (at the moment) very likely only try to leave
their trash in the Wiki.  Sequence editing is to tedious for them.

If I can get a list of newly created pages in the Wiki via Email
I'll try to take care of things (other can help; thanks).

Best regards,   jj

* Neil Sloane <njasloane at gmail.com> [Jul 20. 2016 18:40]: