[seqfan] Re: Contributing sequences with holes and infinities

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 00:19:54 CEST 2016

I think ?, UNK, INF, NA, etc. are OK for statistics or physics, but are not
really appropriate for the OEIS.

You can always add an a-file with all the known and unknown terms.

In general OEIS entries stop at the first term that is not known for
certain.

Usually we use -1 for a term that is known to be infinite (explaining this
in the definition, of course)

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com