[seqfan] Re: Contributing sequences with holes and infinities

Frank Adams-Watters franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Jun 17 20:43:28 CEST 2016

In extreme cases, where not enough initial terms are known, one may sometimes enter a
sequence with a comment like "All values for powers of two are conjectured" (or whatever
the condition is). This should be an absolute last resort, however; we want to avoid having
conjectured values in the data section if at all possible. In particular, if there is anyhow some
question whether the sequence merits inclusion, and it would also have to have conjectured
values like this, it is probably better to simply reject it.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters