[seqfan] Re: Your recent Flavius Josephus's sieve related sequence. (and to Olivier: Problem with SeqFan-archives?)

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:30:53 CET 2016

Then it should be stated as a conjecture, not a fact?

In A278484, I have edited the entry so that it reads:

By definition, a(n) = A278482 <https://oeis.org/A278482>(n,n).

a(n) = A000960 <https://oeis.org/A000960>(n + 1) - 1. [This may only be a
conjecture? - N. J. A. Sloane <https://oeis.org/wiki/User:N._J._A._Sloane>,
Nov 23 2016]

a(n) = 2*A073359 <https://oeis.org/A073359>(n). [Observed by Arie Groeneveld
<https://oeis.org/wiki/User:Arie_Groeneveld> on SeqFan-list, Nov 22 2016.]
[This may only be a conjecture? - N. J. A. Sloane
<https://oeis.org/wiki/User:N._J._A._Sloane>, Nov 23 2016]

If proofs are known for these two assertions, please add the proofs and
change the entry!

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com