[seqfan] Re: Publication year of n-th revision of ISO/IEC 14882

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:46:36 CET 2016

Even though Bjarne and I were colleagues for many years, I don't think this
is appropriate for the OEIS!

(For one thing, we would have to do the same thing for all the other
languages, and we would need to
hire someone to keep up with all the revisions of all the languages.  Also
calendar years cause trouble, also would we document every change to the
Mac OS ? But basically I don't think these sequences are appropriate for
us.)

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com