[seqfan] Re: Two missing sequences based on the "semicircles on a line" problem A290447

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 22:21:21 CEST 2017

For Neil's region-counting question, I used Hasler's web-app at A290447
(Lovely -- we need more of this sort of thing!) and just counted regions by
eye, so my results may not be reliable. For n=7 I get 56 regions; for n=8 I
get 98 regions.

0,1,3,7,15,30,56,98 still has 2 matches. I don't know if I trust myself to
count the regions for n=9.