[seqfan] Re: Number of real roots of polynomial with coefficients +-1, or 0, +-1

Peter Munn techsubs at pearceneptune.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 20:18:50 CET 2017

It appears I sent the below message just before the named sequence was
deleted and recycled.  My comment was to suggest changing the sequence
definition - the result might even have been the author's intended
definition.  I think it would create a worthwhile variation on A282692,
whereas the sole added requirement of c_n != 0 seems not to have done.

Peter Munn