[seqfan] Re: Number of real roots of polynomial with coefficients +-1, or 0, +-1

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 23:46:14 CET 2017

Peter Munn, you are suggesting the max no of real roots for a poly of
degree n and coeffts 0 or +-1, with the first and last coeffts nonzero,
right?
That wasn't our original intention, but it would make a very reasonable
companion to A282691 and A282692.  If you - or someone else - can send me
the initial terms I will create the entry.  Or you could do it yourself.
Thanks.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com