[seqfan] Re: Number of real roots of polynomial with coefficients +-1, or 0, +-1

Peter Munn techsubs at pearceneptune.co.uk
Sat Feb 25 01:17:06 CET 2017

Yes, that is my suggestion, Neil, which I mentioned in case someone here
might like to take it further, as you suggest. Whilst I might have a bit
of a hand-waving feel for the topic, I really don't have the skills in
calculating with polynomials to reliably produce the sequence terms. So I
am very happy for someone else to take up the idea.

Best Regards,

Peter