[seqfan] A triangle I can't remember

Peter Lawrence peterl95124 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 2 16:38:55 CEST 2017

I had an email exchange with Richard Mather a long time
ago about a Triangle (like Pascal's, or the Fibonomial, Triangle)
that IIRC had something to do with Gauss, but that might
bot be correct, and IIRC might have been multiplicative
rather than additive, but again that might not be correct.
Richard was at the time editing this Triangle in the OEIS.

The problem is neither Richard nor I have this email any
more, neither of us can remember what the triangle was
or where it is in the OEIS,

googling Gauss and Triangle is not surprisingly useless, so

can anyone else help remember this triangle,

Thanks
Peter Lawrence.