[seqfan] Friedrich Engel's article "Entwicklung der Zahlen nach Stammbruechen"

Georg.Fischer georg.fischer at t-online.de
Thu Apr 12 16:26:56 CEST 2018

Dear Seqfans,

32 sequences refer to Friedrich Engel's article in the
"Verhandlungen der 52. Versammlung deutscher Philologen
und Schulmaenner in Marburg", 1913, pp. 190-191.

That book seems still to be under copyright, and
I could not find any copy in the Internet (Engel died in 1941).
Therefore I ordered a German copy and translated
it into English (that may make it easier for you anyway),
and I placed the translation under my OEIS user page:
<https://oeis.org/w/index.php?title=User:Georg_Fischer/Engel_Expansion>

Please feel free to correct/enhance the translation
(my LaTeX capabilities are weak/25 years old), or
to move the document elsewhere. I place it in the
public domain.

Whether the 32 references should/could be turned into
links by some mass edit procedure is a question to
Neil and the OEIS administrators. I could do it
manually whem I'm told exactly how to ...

Best regards - Georg
--
Dr. Georg Fischer, Rotteckring 19, D-79341 Kenzingen
Tel. (07644) 913016, +49 175 160 7788, www.punctum.com