[seqfan] Re: Knights-move Ulam-Warburton - nice problem

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 02:58:57 CET 2018

The graphs of the difference sequences (A319019, A322050) strongly suggest
some kind of self-similarity under the a map that takes 1+n to 1+2n. This
is a very vague hint as to a possible direction of work.

Would it be possible to change the scatterplot from logarithmic to linear?
I have a feeling the logarithmic representation is hiding a lot of
possibly-suggestive structure near the upper rim of the graph. Also, I see
a lot of vaguely log-n-shaped curves, which would be straight lines in a
linear representation.