[seqfan] Re: Knights-move Ulam-Warburton - nice problem

Hugo Pfoertner yae9911 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:26:29 CET 2018

Allan,
the question is more general. When is it justified to add a graph that is
more or less duplicating the result of the internal graph function?
https://oeis.org/A322049/graph
The reason to add a scatterplot with logarithmic scale of the y-axis is to
de-clutter the low value region of the graph.
Adding a zoomable linear (pdf-)version is trivial, but I hesitate to open
this can of worms.

Hugo