[seqfan] Re: Do you know somebody of Project Gutenberg's staff?

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 19:42:22 CET 2018

The decision to block *all *of Project Gutenberg's content in Germany was
not an accident nor an oversight. One could argue that it was not a correct
decision, but this would be a political argument inappropriate to this
forum.

The CEO of the Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation (PGLAF) is Dr.
Gregory Newby; his email address is gbnewby (at) pglaf.org.