[seqfan] PAPERS has been erasing my pdf files

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 20:41:36 CET 2018

Dear Seqfans,

For decades I have been using the
program PAPERS to save and organize my pdf files.
I have thousands of them, and PAPERS has always
done a good job.

But lately I have tried to look at articles that I know I had saved there,
only
to be told that the pdf file has disappeared. Does anyone know what is
going on?  It has happened twice in the last couple of months.

I guess I have to give up on PAPERS.  It is like an Itunes
program, but for pdf files not music.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a replacement?