[seqfan] Re: PAPERS has been erasing my pdf files

K. M. Short kmshort at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 19 21:11:27 CET 2018

I really like bibdesk together with pdf expert (for the annotations) you can sync it to your dropbox by choosing to save in the dropbox folder on your desktop.
It also has a compatible app. I'd need to know which features you're using more often in Papers to make a better recommendation. I've used all the ios and mac apps I've found for references and so far BibDesk is the only one I've repeatedly come back to, besides Papers which has always been glitchy for me.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile