[seqfan] Re: PAPERS has been erasing my pdf files

K. M. Short kmshort at protonmail.com
Fri Jan 19 21:34:15 CET 2018

JabRef is similar to BibDesk
If you want something with similar UI and capabilities theres always endnote which is usually available through universities for free and can access all the paid subscriptions your university has access to. It has a great ipad companion app but not phone app. Its a bit pricey though if your uni doesn't offer it but it has all the same capabilities as papers including in app annotation, bibliography search, and so on as Papers, and it has a nice UI as well as a web-based interface.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile