[seqfan] Re: A minor link issue in OEIS Wiki

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:29:52 CEST 2018

Well, it seems, in essence, you have to log into the OEIS Wiki as an
administrator, then go to https://oeis.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Sidebar and
change the URL there.

(Strangely, I don't actually see an URL there, but that may be because you
may need to log into the OEIS Wiki as an administrator to see it, I am not
sure)

Best regards
Felix