[seqfan] Re: Maximal number of touching points between unit spheres

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:37:15 CET 2018

Okay, thanks for the pointer to the paper.

I guess I have to think a bit more about this sequence before it is ready.
I would like to have solid proofs for the correctness of the terms and be
sure that it is different from both A008486 and A214813 before I consider
submitting this.

Best regards
Felix