[seqfan] Proposed Edit to A163777 and A163778

P. Michael Hutchins pmh232 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:18:42 CET 2018

I think the following would substantially improve the unclear definitions
of these two sequences (mutatis mutandis), but I've not been able to figure
out how to provide it in a way that will satisfy:

   - The user will see it first, rather than the existing unclear
   definition (as opposed to the case were it in a supplemental text file, as
   suggested by Neil).
   - It doesn't overwrite any existing text.  ( - Omar E. Pol )
   - It doesn't just sit in front of the existing definition.

I hope that someone will be able to get this in.

To generate this sequence, begin by constructing a string of length n>=2 in
the following way:
Write "1".  Write the next integer to the left of that; the next, to the
right of the growing string, and so on.

  The resulting string yields the permutation of 1..N (N>=2) given by
[continue with the rest of the current definitions]