[seqfan] Re: changes to A163777

P. Michael Hutchins pmh232 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:01:31 CET 2018

from wiki email:

Andrey Zabolotskiy commented on your changes to A163777:
>     Perhaps it can be formulated in the terms of the "inside-out
> permutation", as in A294673?

Thank you, Andrey.

No doubt it could be formulated in terms of the "inside-out permutation" -
in fact, a study of the relationships among all the similar Shuffle
permutations could be uselul - but I was restricting myself to improving
the articulation of what he was trying to say.

Best regards,

  -- Michael