[seqfan] Re: changes to A163777

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Sat Mar 24 16:09:01 CET 2018

* P. Michael Hutchins <pmh232 at gmail.com> [Mar 24. 2018 15:20]:
> Sounds good Joerg.
>
> I only realized today that all the things I tried to do, which were all
> rejected by Editors
> (excepyt for fixing a couple of errors)
> you can do without fear of contradiction.
>
> A better process would've saved me many days of work (not of any vale, I
> guess) and untold frustration.

The process of these edits was indeed a bit unfortunate
(see also my personal email to you from a minute ago).

And, yes, our process could be better in more than one way.
Sadly, the chances of real improvements in a reasonable
time frame (even where urgently needed, even if given years)
are near zilch.

Best regards,   jj