[seqfan] Re: Google's Indexing of OEIS

neil greubel jthomae at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:25:46 CEST 2018

Try "person's name oeis". As my example I searched "greubel oeis" and after
the third page of listings I stopped looking.

Some comments:
1) the listings may not be in order of "importance" or by ordered date
2) without "oeis" as a key word it is hit or miss in terms of Google
selecting it based upon a name search.
3) other search algorithms are worse , ie Bing,  ask geeves, duck, etc

Best regards,
G.  C.  Greubel (Neil)