[seqfan] Re: Google's Indexing of OEIS

jp allouche jean-paul.allouche at imj-prg.fr
Wed Mar 28 18:26:03 CEST 2018

Hi

Furthermore, the "popularity" of a site (as seen by google) is measured
by the weigthed number of sites pointing to it (the weights being
essentially the popularity of these sites themselves and recursively...).
Having tried another narcissistic experiment I did succeed myself :-)
Also note that your browser might remember your requests and
the sites you visited: so if you ask several times "myname oeis"
and click on the (possible) links that you obtain, they will appear
earlier at your next request :-)

best wishes
jean-paul