[seqfan] Re: Links to trottermath.net currently malicious

Andras andras at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 00:40:26 CEST 2018

 I think the best course of action would be to download the wayback archives and host them yourselves with a header explaining that the current website is infected and that it is an archived version with the links to the current removed - if you plainly link to the waybackmachine there is a good probability that someone end up on the live website and get themselves in trouble which would be a barrier to OEIS being popularized for school work.