[seqfan] Re: Broken links to Encyclopedia of Combinatorial Structures

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri May 25 22:03:22 CEST 2018

The problem with broken links to the Encyclopedia of Combinatorial
Structures is not new - it came up last year, and I contacted
someone at INRIA, who (I thought) put all the web pages that we needed back
on the INRIA server, and I edited all the OEIS links to point to the new
URLs. And at that point - sometime in the last year - all the links were
working again.

Sometimes I think that we should insist on having our
cached copies before we accept any links.

Maybe someone on this list can recall who our contact at INRIA was?

The answer is in my emails somewhere, but with gmail it
is surprisingly difficult to search old emails.

Maybe someone could search the logs of the Seq Fans Mailing list for info
about this question?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com