[seqfan] Re: The most and least interesting sequences not in OEIS

jean-paul allouche jean-paul.allouche at imj-prg.fr
Tue Sep 18 07:08:01 CEST 2018

I agree with the fact that the true question about "is known" is
"is known by whom". For example about pi and the Bible, see

On the Rabbinical Approximation of π
Historia Mathematica, Volume 25, Issue 1, February 1998, Pages 75-84
Boaz Tsaban, David Garber
(https://doi.org/10.1006/hmat.1997.2185)

best
jean-paul