[seqfan] Re: L'OEIS

Andrew N W Hone A.N.W.Hone at kent.ac.uk
Sun Sep 23 07:57:24 CEST 2018

Hi,

Inserting a definite article sounds more grammatically precise in French, so I slightly prefer
Simon's version. Also, it has a more symmetrical rhythm (3 words + 3 words). However, including
"the" in English (though not technically incorrect) is not very colloquial, so the translation would be better as
"all sequences, ..." or "every sequence, ..."

Andy