[seqfan] Re: Need help with puzzling sequence A118980

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 04:56:14 CEST 2019

Peter,  No, I totally missed A117938 and the other sequences he submitted
around the same time!  I'll add comments pointing out the relation you
discovered.

Well, since as you say, A118980 had a cross-reference to A117938, I must
have looked at it.
But its definition is pretty hard to understand and I probably did no more
than glance at it
before returning to working on A118980!

Best regards
Neil