[seqfan] Need help with an old b-file (for A071268)

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:25:05 CET 2019

Dear Seq Fans, Martin Pedersen has identified several hundred sequences
that have bad b-files.  I just solved the first one by simply deleting the
bad b-file on the server.

The next one is more complicated, A071268.  It had a bad program and a bad
b-file, both from Vincenzo Librarndi in 2011.  The bad program and the link
to the bad b-file were deleted in 2016, but the bad b-file itself was not
removed from the server.

So when you look at the graph, you see the bad values.  I could simply
delete the bad b-file from the server.

But it really needs a correct b-file - and the present Data values should
be checked, if someone would like to help. That is, check A071268 and add a
b-file.

If someone can take care of this, please post a note here when the job is
done.

Also, if people would like to help doing the same thing for other sequences
with bad b-files, send me an email.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com