[seqfan] Re: Self-stuffable numbers

Mason John john.mason at lispa.it
Fri Jan 4 10:23:20 CET 2019

RC:I have been able to find similar concatenations that show any of the digits 1-9 may be the ending digit of such a number.

I think that my asking for a proof that 0,2,6 were the only terminating digits, and then Ray proving the exact opposite shows extraordinary intuition on my part. :)
Thanks Ray!

Ottieni Outlook per Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>