[seqfan] A263484

jnthn stdhr jstdhr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:34:38 CEST 2019

Hi all.

  Is there someone here with knowledge of connectivity sets of permutations
who wouldn't mind improving A263484 by adding a program, extending the
sequence a bit more, and add an example, if it seems reasonable to do so?

  The reason I ask is because I have a program that is apparently producing
A236484, but don't understand why, and so don't know if I should add an
"Also,..." comment or not.

  I have a short stackexchange post regarding this program here:

https://math.stackexchange.com
/questions/3257689/why-does-this-appear-to-produce-oeis-sequence-a263484

Thanks.