[seqfan] Re: Website linked in A242888 and A242889

Fred Lunnon fred.lunnon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 15:32:02 CEST 2019

  I can view the page at
    http://www.jcrystal.com/steffenweber/JAVA/jtiling/jtiling.html
but none of the app buttons appear to be live.

  There is a link to a PC app at
    http://www.jcrystal.com/steffenweber/dos/weber12.html
which offers a download, but that only leads to a Wayback
server error.

  I suggest either trying to contact the author (Steffen Weber),
or rolling up your sleeves (or those of some handy colleague)
to re-implement the algorithm.

  And preferably not in Java.  A sad tale, too often repeated!

Fred Lunnon